Simple controls, wireless uploads, panoramic cameras, fully integrated body cameras, and more have made the 4RE the leader among law enforcement agencies for in-car video policing.
The WatchGuard Video 4RE DVR system consists of:
- DVR: The base Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is mounted in your vehicle and is the central component of the 4RE system. The DVR processes and stores evidence collected through the connected 4RE cameras and microphones.
- USB: The USB thumb drive is locked behind the DVR door and requires a key to access. The USB thumb drive stores your recorded events until you upload them to the Evidence Library software.
- Display: The display provides direct access buttons for common functions. You use the display to input information to the DVR while on your shift.
- Cameras: Three High Definition (HD) camera options offer multi-camera split screen viewing on the display. You can connect one HD camera and up to five Standard Definition (SD) cameras.
- VISTA WiFi camera: One or more VISTA WiFi cameras can participate with 4RE in a recording group to provide different views on the same incident.
- HiFi Wireless Microphone: The microphone captures audio during event recording.
- Wireless Radio: The wireless radio connects the DVR to the wireless network for video upload.