Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: several hoursThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): VISTA any firmware
The VISTA's display is showing text and icons, but there are no obvious changes, and pressing the side button, the Record button on the front, or the power button on the bottom of the unit has any effect.
- Let the battery completely discharge and then re-charge it.
- Turn the VISTA on and leave it on to let the battery completely discharge
- This may take several hours
- Charge the VISTA completely using either
- A VISTA Transfer Station
- A VISTA USB dock (with AC adapter attached for power)
- This may also take several hours
- When fully charged, power on the VISTA
- Try a test recording to verify the functionality of the VISTA