Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: several hoursThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): VISTA any firmware
The battery in the VISTA isn't lasting as long as expected (7 to 9 hours or more).
- Let the battery completely discharge and then re-charge it.
- Turn the VISTA on and leave it on to let the battery completely discharge
- This may take several hours
- Charge the VISTA completely using either
- A VISTA Transfer Station
- A VISTA USB dock (with AC adapter attached for power)
- This may also take several hours
- When fully charged, power-on the VISTA
- Keep track of when it was powered on
- Use the VISTA as usual
- Track when the VISTA's battery runs low or discharges