Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 10 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): 4RE 126.96.36.199 and up
4RE display is showing error 300 repeatedly after power-cycling the system.
Other errors may be 176, 177, 178, or 301.
The 4RE display is showing a blue block where one or more of the camera views should be, and is displaying a message that shows error 300 or that there are no cameras to display.
- Typical camera/cable troubleshooting.
- Also try a known working camera and/or camera cable from another car.
- Check that the system firmware is 188.8.131.52 or higher
- Turn the system off
- Turn off the car at the ignition, or
- Turn off the system using the Power 'O' button
- Disconnect the cable of the camera in question at both ends (camera and DVR)
- Re-connect the cable at both ends and tighten all thumb screws
- Turn the system on
- Start the car with the ignition, or
- Turn on the system using the Power "|" button
- If the issue persists, contact Customer Support to send replacement parts
- The replacement part(s) will be either a camera, a cable, or both