Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 10 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): EL 3.x, 4.x
A user or multiple users are unable to log into Evidence Library.
Evidence Library will not accept the supplied user credentials.
User name or password is incorrect.
- Was your password reset or changed recently?
- Is there an issue with your agency's current network that needs to be addressed first?
- Can others login successfully? (This determines if this affects the entire system or individuals)
- Try a different web browser (applicable to Evidence Library 4 and higher)
- Ensure the time/date/timezone on the workstation and the server are within 5 minutes of each other
- Restart the Evidence Library server
- Make sure the WatchGuard Video Security Token Service is running on the server:
Starting in Evidence Library version 4, there are 2 main applications to login to.
- Web browser (link to agency Evidence Library system)
- Evidence Library Administrator
If users can login to the Evidence Library Administrator, however not the webpage, restart the Website "Evidence Library Web" on the Evidence Library Server
If the above troubleshooting steps do not work, please contact customer service to investigate the WatchGuard Video Security Token log files.