Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 10 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): EL 4.x
Evidence Library can export in different ways. Click on one of the links below on the method you are trying to export:
If experiencing export problems for any method, here are some general troubleshooting steps:
- Often the export will fail because the event is not fully imported. Ensure the recorded event is completely imported. Another way to validate the event has imported, is attempt to play the event.
Here is an example of an event not fully imported. Note the IMPORTING banner, and the calendar icon that also shows importing
Here is an example of an event fully imported:
- Attempt to export a different event that is fully imported. This can validate if it is just one event or all events where the problem is
- Also remove the export of the event/case in the My Exports Tab.
- Attempt to export the failed event again
If the first steps did not solve the issue, below are advanced steps to take on the Evidence Library Server
- Ensure applicable hotfixes are applied (only applies to EL version 4.1.1 and 4.1.2)
- (Applicable for EL 4) Ensure the WatchGuard Video Job Queue Worker Service is running
- (Applicable for EL 3) Ensure the WatchGuard Video Hosted Service is running
- Restart the Evidence Library server