Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 10 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): EL 4.x
In Evidence Library there are multiple ways videos can import:
- USB Import via the Transfer Agent (with USB or VISTA USB Base)
- Automatic Import (4RE Wireless upload or with the 8 bay Ethernet Transfer Station)
- First ensure the events are fully uploaded from the VISTA and/ or 4RE.
TIP: 4RE - If the bars are empty, then all events have imported/uploaded
TIP: VISTA - check the front screen to ensure all events have cleared
The import process can take a few moments. It can take longer if there is a high volume of events importing at the same time.
If it has been longer than 30 minutes since the event uploaded from the device, and the event(s) are not showing in Evidence Library, the next steps are for users who can access the Evidence Library Server:
- Restart the following services in the following order
- WatchGuard Video Job Queue Worker Service
- WatchGuard Video Import Service
- WatchGuard Video Wireless Import Service
- If that doesn't work, restart the Evidence Library server