Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): REDACTIVE 1.0.7, 1.0.9 (Fixed in 2.x)
A user wants to redact only audio from a file. When they select the audio to be redacted and click File in the menu bar, the option Export Redacted Video is unavailable (grayed out).
- A part of the video must also be selected to redact in order to export the file.
- Select any object in the video (draw a marquee around it)
- This can even be something that appears only in the first couple of seconds of the video, but then moves out of frame for the remainder
- Click Automatically Track
- Wait for REDACTIVE to process
- Now click File in the menu bar
- File > Export Redacted Video should now be available