Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): EL 3.x, 4.x
Cannot export an event from Evidence Library. The reasons vary, but this exported event is needed as soon as possible.
- An error indicating that the export failed
- An export folder that doesn't include everything needed for a playable export
Create an export location folder, move a copy of the event from final storage to that export location, and then copy the wgvplayer application into that location as well.
- Create an Export Location
- This can be anywhere - for instance, the Desktop
- Create the folder using any name
- Copy the Event from Final Storage
- Locate the event in Evidence Library
- View its Event Details
- Find the Import Properties section toward the bottom of the page
- Left-click once on the Location path
- Right-click on the Location path and select Copy from the context menu
- In File Explorer (Windows Explorer)
- Paste the path into the Address field at the top of the window and press Enter
- Select all of the folders and files in the location
- Right-click and select Copy from the context menu
- Go back to the Export location created in Step 1
- Right-click and select Paste from the context menu