Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): DV-1 any firmware
DV-1 display is showing an error 122.
Quick Format through the boot back door menu.
NOTE: Perform a Quick Format ONLY if no video is needed from the DV-1 system. A Quick Format will erase the data from the hard drive.
- If the DV-1 is on, turn it off
- Turn the DV-1 back on
- When the display shows 'Booting' press and release the 'STOP' button
- Enter the ADMIN PIN (received when purchasing the DV-1)
- Select 'Hard Drive Maintenance'
- Select 'Quick Format'
- Select 'FORMAT'
- After Format is complete, select 'FORMAT' a second time
- Select 'Reset'