Live video streaming allows command staff and authorized officers to see and hear what’s happening as a situation unfolds.
- Stream all video, audio and data produced by the 4RE in-car system, allowing command staff to evaluate the nature of any threat the entire team is facing.
- Authorized users can access live feeds from any device on your network (PC browsers, mobile tablets and smart phones). The user interface automatically scales to fit the device.
- See continuously updated speed and location alongside the status of lights, siren, and brakes.
- Multicast media server enables multiple users to simultaneously monitor live feeds from multiple vehicles and cameras without increasing the bandwidth required from the in-car unit.
- The in-car system generates an alert and displays an indication that the live feed is being monitored whenever a live link is activated by Watch Commander.
- Live streaming is created by the 4RE in-car system using an advanced compression engine – while still recording up to 4 evidentiary streams at maximum quality – so the officer’s in-car computer isn’t burdened with processing.