What are the recommended server specifications for Evidence Library Web?
Minimum Hardware Requirements
**NOTE: Hardware requirements vary based on number of devices, amount of video imported per shift, number of concurrent web users, export load, retention policies, etc. Contact your Regional Sales Manager for assistance in calculating these values and determining the optimal server specifications for your agency.
- 8 GB RAM
- 4 core / 8 thread
- Tier 0: 3 SSD drives in RAID 5 array
- Tier 1: HDD drives in RAID 6 array
- Video Storage: 7,200 RPM HDDs in RAID 6 array
- 1 GB network from any Wireless Import Services or Transfer Agent PC (USB upload / local export package download)
- Above system can import 15 GB of video / hour
- Does not include user playback or export load
- 5 Mbps network throughput required for event playback
- 10 Mbps is recommended for best results
- Export to CLOUD-SHARE requires a minimum of 10Mbs free bandwidth
- WatchGuard does not guarantee time to upload due to factors outside of our control
- Large number of concurrent CLOUD-SHARE uploads could require greater bandwidth