Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 10 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): VISTA any firmware
Firmware is the programming, or set of instructions, for a hardware device (more information). The firmware for the VISTA is occasionally updated to add new features and bug fixes.
Find the latest firmware package on the VISTA - downloads page. Download the package (.zip) file and extract it using Windows File Explorer or other unzip utility. That package contains the following files (file names may change due to differences in versions):
- this is the actual firmware file
- import instructions for Evidence Library
- import instructions for Evidence Library Express
- Vista-Hummingbird(3.0.0) release notes
- release notes for this version of the firmware
Refer to the Import Instructions document for your environment (Evidence Library or Evidence Library Express) for the process of updating your VISTA cameras to the latest firmware.