How do I enroll in Online Training?
The Training Point of Contact(s)ⓘ should Follow the steps below to register for WatchGuard Online Training. These steps are also used to request the creation of additional user accounts.
- Download the spreadsheet below at the end of this article or Click Here to Download.
- Fill out the spreadsheet with information on who will be the Training Point of Contact(s) and complete the list for each person at your agency who needs to access WatchGuard Online Training.
- Each person must have a First Name, Last Name and an active unique email address listed.
- The email address will be used to send notifications to each online student including initial access information and password resets.
- If an email address comes back and is unable to be delivered, the Training Point of Contact(s) will be notified to update the online students account with an active email address.
- Sent the completed spreadsheet as an email attachment to email@example.com
- In approximately 1-3 business days, Training Point of Contact(s) listed will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the request has been completed and provides information on how to begin accessing Online Training.