What training options are available?
Initial Deployment On-Site training
Group training or “Train-the-Trainer”
- Groups: Product training geared to the audience attending detailed below.
- “Train-the-Trainer”: Specialized training for a single person or small group on using and managing the purchased product(s).
WatchGuard Online Training
Self-paced training program
- Includes user accounts for each person in need of training
- Grade reports available at request for completion tracking
- Training can be accessed 24/7 at http://training.watchguardvideo.com
- Many are courses available for all skill levels. What courses are available?
- Request information by emailing email@example.com
WatchGuard Factory Training
Classroom setting training at WatchGuard Headquarters
- 4-day in-depth training course designed for users, administrators and installers for 4RE, VISTA and evidence management software. (DV-1 training by request only)
- Free training course to current customers and installers
- Training materials, tools and lunch are provided each day.
- Registered attendees are responsible for travel, lodging and evening meal expenses.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) provided for time in class (Up to 24 CEU’s)
- Seats are limited and registration is required. Click here to Register