What training options are available?
Self-paced training program
- Includes user accounts for each person in need of training
- Grade reports available at request for completion tracking
- Training can be accessed 24/7 at http://training.watchguardvideo.com
- Many are courses available for all skill levels. What courses are available?
- Request information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Deployment / On-Site Training
Initial deployment on-site or remote training - Group Training or "Train-The-Trainer". Post deployment on-site or remote training can be requested for an additional charge. Talk to your sales representative for more information.
- Groups: Product training geared to the audience attending. Find additional detail in the Technical Training Catalog.
- “Train-the-Trainer”: Specialized training for a single person or small group on using and managing the purchased product(s).
A series of participation based live online courses. Register for the next upcoming events at: http://eventzilla.net/user/watchguard
- The classroom Factory Training course has been altered to a series of virtual training courses designed to be taken individually as you need them
- More interactive then webinar lecture style with instructor
- Includes open microphones, breakout rooms, whiteboard, and various “hands-on” activities
- Mixed learning style between Online Training and Live Training
- Choose between various course sessions available and relevant to your agency and role
Classroom setting training in Allen, Texas. 4-day in-depth training course designed for users, administrators and installers for 4RE, VISTA and evidence management software with a focus on Evidence Library 4 Web and Evidence Library Express.
Features two specialized track options for the last day of class. Track option is chosen at registration:
- Track A: Advanced Administration and Troubleshooting
- Track B: 4RE Vehicle Installation Certification
Factory Training is a free training course to current customers and installers. Training materials, tools and lunch are provided each day. Registered attendees are responsible for travel, lodging and evening meal expenses. Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) provided for time in class (Up to 24 CEU’s). Seats are limited and registration is required. Register on EventZilla: http://www.eventzilla.net/user/watchguard
Download the Technical Training Catalog below for more detail on all training offered.