Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): EL4 (Web) any
It would be beneficial to be able to see the event times in 24-hr (military) time.
Event times are displayed in 12-hr AM/PM format.
Adjust the Region settings in Windows on individual workstations.
- This solution must be applied to individual workstations; making this adjustment on the Evidence Library server will not change the time format display in browsers on workstations
- This solution will not work for viewing Evidence Library in the Chrome browser; it works for Internet Explorer
- The time format for Evidence Library is 12-hr AM/PM format
- Notice that the time in the Windows taskbar clock is also displayed in 12-hr AM/PM format
- Open Control Panel and click Region
- Set both time formats to 24-hr time (HH:mm and HH:mm:ss respectively)
- Click Apply
- Notice that the time in the Windows taskbar clock is now displayed in 24-hr format
- In the browser, refresh the Evidence Library page
- Event times are now displayed in 24-hr format
This change in the Region settings may revert because of:
- Group Policy settings on the network
- Windows Updates