This process will designate a USB flash drive that will only be used to write a 'Capture State.' This is useful if the DVR has several video events to transfer, but those events would fill up the USB flash drive. Instead of the video events being copied, the 4RE will copy only the requested Capture State.
- Insert a USB flash drive into a computer
- Make sure the USB is formatted as FAT32
- Create the following folder structure: [USB]:\wgv\state\captureonly
- Insert the USB flash drive in the 4RE DVR
- Now the 4RE screen will display: USB device marked for State Capture only