Intended For: Customer IT/Admin
Estimated Time to Complete: 10 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): 4RE any firmware
The in-car radio will not communicate with the wireless access point.
No events will upload
Check that the radio configuration is correct, and then check the connectivity between the 4RE DVR and the radio.
- Verify that the settings on the Mikrotik Groove or Ubiquiti Bullet are correct
- Check the SSID
- Check the PSK
- Frequency should match the frequency of the wireless access point, or be set to 'Auto'
- If the radio is a Mikrotik Groove, and AP is Ubiquiti, enable TKIP Unicast on the Mikrotik Groove
- Verify that the 4RE DVR can communicate with the radio (Groove or Bullet)
- Select Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Diagnose
- Select Wireless
- Verify 'Access Connected' is 'Yes'
- If 'No' then the 4RE DVR is not communicating with the radio
- On the wireless access point:
- Check the Wireless settings
- Ensure the Frequency is:
- NOT set to 'Auto'
- Set to one of these frequencies:
- Not interfering with other access points or radios on same frequency
- If a Ubiquiti AP and some or all vehicle radios are Mikrotik Grooves, disable airMax on the AP