Intended For: Customer IT/Admin
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): 3.x, 4.x
When restarting a WatchGuard service, an error appears.
Error 1069 Login Failure
This sometimes happens with Windows Updates.
Also, be aware that this is a general Windows Service error, and not specific to Evidence Library.
- Open Services
- Press Win+r to activate the Windows Run dialog
services.mscand press Enter
- Find the following WatchGuard Video services:
- WatchGuard Video Hosted Service
- WatchGuard Video Security Token Service
- WatchGuard Video Wireless Import Service
- If any of these services are logging in as an account other than Local System or Network Service:
- Right-click the service and select Properties
- Select the Log On tab
- Re-enter the password twice for the service account
- Start the service