Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): 3.0 through 220.127.116.11
Resolved in this Software/Firmware Version(s): 18.104.22.168
The VISTA body camera LCD screen will show the number of events to upload. The events will not upload off the camera.
- VISTA inserted into the slot does not upload
- VISTA may charge
- All other slots work as expected with other VISTA cameras
- Undocking and docking the VISTA doesn't solve the issue
- VISTA camera may go to sleep in the USB Base or Transfer Station
- The VISTA wifi cameras may not sync with the 4RE system
See example below of a camera charging, but not uploading the events.
Perform a soft reset, then perform a hard reset of the VISTA camera.
WARNING: Only perform a hard reset as a troubleshooting step. It should not be done on a regular basis.
- Turn the VISTA off by pressing the OFF/ON/COVERT button (on the bottom of the camera) two (2) times
- Turn the VISTA camera back on by pressing the OFF/ON/COVERT button once
- Once the camera is fully booted again, PRESS AND HOLD the OFF/ON/COVERT button for 15 seconds until the camera turns off
NOTE: the camera may display COVERT on the display; continue holding the button
- Press the OFF/ON/COVERT button again to turn the camera ON
NOTE: the VISTA may restart on its own
- Dock the VISTA camera back into a Transfer Station or USB base to complete video upload
NOTE: Docking it back into a USB Base (connected to a PC with a USB cable) will perform a file system check which is highly recommended
If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support for additional troubleshooting.