Intended For: Customer
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 minutesThis does not include time to troubleshoot to this point.
Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s): 3.0 through 22.214.171.124
Resolved in this Software/Firmware Version(s): 126.96.36.199
The VISTA body camera LCD screen will show the number of events to upload. The events will not upload off the camera.
- VISTA inserted into the slot does not upload
- VISTA may charge
- All other slots work as expected with other VISTA cameras
- Undocking and docking the VISTA doesn't solve the issue
- VISTA camera may go to sleep in the USB Base or Transfer Station
- The VISTA wifi cameras may not sync with the 4RE system
See example below of a camera charging, but not uploading the events.
Turn the VISTA off then turn it on again; this is a soft reset of the VISTA camera.
Performing a hard reset of a VISTA is recommended only as a very last resort and only as directed by Customer Support.
- Turn the VISTA off by pressing the OFF/ON/COVERT button (on the bottom of the camera) two (2) times
- Turn the VISTA camera back on by pressing the OFF/ON/COVERT button once
- Once the camera is fully booted again, dock the VISTA camera back into a Transfer Station or USB base to complete video upload
Docking it back into a USB Base (connected to a PC with a USB cable) will perform a file system check which is highly recommended.
If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support for additional troubleshooting.