These mounts are the most common for VISTA and VISTA WiFi:
The quick mounting latch on VISTA and VISTA WiFi attaches to any of the mounting options.
Wear your VISTA or VISTA WiFi where it is most comfortable, convenient, and secure for you. Make sure the lens is not obstructed and that it is aimed at the horizon.
To use the rotatable clip:
- Match the anchor tab on the back of the clip with the slot on the back of your VISTA or VISTA WiFi.
- Match the mounting tab on the clip with the quick mounting latch on the camera, then slide the latch over the tab.
- Rotate the clip as needed, then attach it to your clothing where you want to wear the camera.
To use the chest mount:
Warning! The chest mount uses magnets to hold VISTA in place. Do not wear the chest mount near sensitive medical equipment such as a pacemaker.
- Separate the under-shirt bracket from the over-shirt bracket.
Because of the strength of the magnets, separating the brackets
requires some effort.
- Match the anchor tab on the over-shirt bracket with the slot on the back of VISTA or VISTA WiFi.
- Match the mounting tab on the over-shirt bracket with the quick mounting latch on the camera, then slide the latch over the tab.
- Place the under-shirt bracket under your shirt where you want to wear the camera.
- Place the over-shirt bracket, with the camera attached, against the under-shirt bracket, with your shirt between them.
The magnets line up automatically, securing the mount to your shirt.
- To lock the mount in place, slide both of the locking pins up into their safety housings.
|Previous - Wearing the VISTA Body Camera||Top of Page||Next - Wearing VISTA XLT|