How do I reset the VISTA transfer station to factory default settings?
- Reset the transfer station
- While the transfer station is powered on, push and hold the reset button on the bottom of the unit
- It's small hole; you can use a paper clip (see attached image for location of button)
- Hold the button for a few seconds; the lights on the front of the unit will flash when it resets
- The unit's new default IP address is 192.168.2.20
- Connect to the unit
- Connect the unit to the ethernet port (NIC) of a laptop or desktop computer
- In Windows, go to Network and Sharing > click on Change adapter setting
- Locate the network connection (possibly named Ethernet)
- Right click the connection > click Properties
- Click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Click the radio button 'Use the following IP Address'
- Enter an IP in the same subnet as that of the transfer station (i.e 192.168.2.21)
- Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
- Leave Default Gateway blank
- Click Okay.
- Configure the unit
- In a browser, navigate to the transfer station's IP and follow the VISTA Transfer Station Configuration in the Set-up Guide
Please refer to the VISTA Transfer Station Set-Up guide WGD00134 for additional instructions.