- Intended For:
- Customer IT/Admin
- Prerequisite Skills:
- Renaming files
- Estimated Time to Complete:
- 5 minutes
- Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s):
Making a configuration change in the Rimage Manager causes it to prompt for a password. It will not accept any password or even no password. It repeats this prompt and does not allow you to save the changes you've made.
A Windows Update removed the registry key associated with the password for the Rimage Manager. Simply reapply the registry key and restart the machine.
- Copy the attached file to the Rimage machine (see below)
- In Windows File Explorer, ensure 'File name extensions' is checked in the View menu
- Rename the file -- simply remove the .txt extension (renames it to
- Double-click the file (or right-click and select Merge)
- Restart the Rimage machine