- Intended For:
- Customer IT/Admin
- Prerequisite Skills:
- Estimated Time to Complete:
- 10 minutes
- Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s):
The VISTA displays
ERR 102 or
ERR 103. These error codes indicate that an internal process has stopped responding.
- Dock the VISTA in a Transfer Station or a USB dock with a serial board (serial to USB) connection
- Open a terminal session with the desired terminal (putty.exe etc)
- Connect to and login into the VISTA
- There may be filesystem error messages streaming on the console when you log into the camera; wait for them to stop before proceeding (could take a minute)
- Unmount the mnt partition which has the FAT filesystem:
# umount /mnt
- Execute the following command to repair the FAT filesystem:
# fsck.fat -yv /dev/mmcblk0p1 >> /var/log/fsck_fat.log
CP437: Invalid argument
Ignore the CP437 error
- When the prompt returns, the repair has completed and the unit needs to be rebooted:
The error should be cleared and all pending video should now upload.
If the issue persists, call Customer Support for further troubleshooting.