- Intended For:
- Customer IT/Admin
- Prerequisite Skills:
- Editing .js files
- Estimated Time to Complete:
- 10 minutes
- Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s):
Watch Commander disables sound volume by default for watching Live Video Streaming. You can enable audio volume by default.
- Log into the PC/Server where WatchCommander is installed as an authorized user
- Open the following file in a text editor
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WatchGuard Video\Watch Commander\WebRoot\config.js"
- Locate the "playerVolumeOnLoad" value (row 16)
- Change it to the desired volume level (0-100)
- Save the file
- Restart the WatchCommander Service
- Validate the volume is enabled when selecting a video stream