- Intended For:
- Customer End User
- Estimated Time to Complete:
- 5 minutes
- Applies to Software/Firmware Version(s):
How do I sync my HiFi Microphone to the 4RE system?
- Move the power switch -- located on the bottom of the microphone -- to 'On'
- Place the microphone into the charging base
- Wait about two seconds for the microphone to beep
The HiFi Mic is now synced
This procedure also works for the gray or black WatchGuard wireless mic, though the green 'Talk' light will stop flashing when synced.
If your microphone is not syncing, try these steps:
- Try your microphone in another vehicle where another microphone successfully syncs. If your microphone successfully syncs in that other vehicle, there may be a cradle or cable issue in yours.
- Try a working microphone in your car. If it syncs successfully, your microphone may have an issue.